Best Graffiti
Graffiti Art
Luxury Graffiti

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TCHO: Good to Go



A walk along the water during a visit to San Francisco brought me to a compelling message on the side of a building (see photo). "We make CHOCOLATE from scratch. Right here." Of course I stopped. Inside they were selling TCHO chocolates and I saw this on a sign: "Dark chocolate is truly The Last Great Drug." The company expounds the benefits of dark chocolate and markets a "daily dose project" for its proposed prescription. A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away? Okay, I'll bite. I tried the fruity chocolate and liked it a lot; it's not filled with fruit or flavored with fruit--the bean simply gives off a very subtle fruity finish. The video below shows the makers on a mission to obtain the organic beans from farms in Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment