Best Graffiti
Graffiti Art
Luxury Graffiti

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Blooms


Just in time for the new year: the jasmine is starting to bloom! If I were a person to make New Year's Resolutions, I would resolve to take more time to smell the jasmine (roses are fine, but jasmine is divine). But I do not need to make a resolution like that; our jasmine is strategically planted so it can be smelled while we're sitting on the porch and it blooms around L.A. throughout the year. When I'm away from the blooms, I wear perfumes scented with jasmine and only truly natural jasmine. (Quick green living rant: synthetic fragrances are made of nasty and toxic chemicals. Also, synthetic means fake and why on earth would you want to wear something fake?) One of my favorite splurges of recent years was the jasmine solid perfume by Aftelier, which is packaged in a silver compact and fits in my makeup bag so I never have to leave home without it and I can dab a little behind my ears for a whiff of the most beautiful scent anytime I want a little lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment